Accomplished New York Law Firm Provides Support to Landlords and Offers Family Law Services
Bronx attorney helps resolve issues for businesses and individuals
At Benjamin Z. Epstein, P.C. in New York, our firm’s attorney represents clients in multiples areas of law that affect their business and personal concerns. With over 22 years of experience handling real estate transactions and litigating disputes, we have the experience and knowledge to assist clients with their various legal needs. If you are involved in a landlord-tenant dispute or seeking a divorce, quick action can be the difference between a positive outcome and continuing legal troubles. Our firm will work closely with you to protect your interests and reach a positive outcome.
Experienced legal advocate delivers community-focused services
Since 2000, our law firm has served as a trusted adviser to a wide range of clients. Our firm’s attorney is known for his:
- Knowledgeable representation — Having established a track record of success for clients across numerous areas, our attorney has developed a comprehensive understanding of a wide range of legal issues and is familiar with the federal and state court systems.
- Strategic approach — Our firm’s attorney will put his skills in contract analysis and negotiation to work on your behalf in matters related to landlord-tenant law. Wherever possible, we assist clients in resolving disputes through negotiation but are ready to pursue all legal options.
- Compassionate counsel — Our firm’s goal is to improve your business or the lives of you and your family. You will get personalized legal attention delivered in an attentive and caring environment.
From your first meeting at our office, you’ll quickly understand why so many of our attorney’s clients recommend our services to others.
Dedicated attorney advises clients on regulatory and contractual issues
When you work with us, you partner with a legal advocate who has the knowledge and experience necessary to capably represent you in matters involving:
- Landlord tenant law — Our firm’s lawyer handles real estate matters impacting landlords and homeowners’, condominium and community associations. As part of our landlord-tenant practice, we can advise property owners about drafting enforceable leases and evicting nonpaying or irresponsible tenants.
- Family law — Our firm also protects the interests of clients who are going through a divorce. In New York, you must meet residency and other requirements to get a divorce. Our firm’s family law attorney will advocate for you in disputes over issues related to child custody and support, property division and maintenance (also known as alimony).
Protecting your rights and interests is our firm’s primary goal, and we will always thoroughly present your options so you can make informed decisions.
Speak with a qualified New York attorney about your legal concerns
Benjamin Z. Epstein, P.C. aids clients throughout Kings, Richmond, Queens, New York and Bronx Counties who are facing issues related to landlord tenant laws or family law. Our firm’s office is conveniently located in the Bronx. To schedule a free consultation, call or contact us online.